Our Mission and Values
Our mission is to provide help and hope to all who strive to overcome challenges associated with mental illness, alcohol and chemical dependency, intellectual and developmental disabilities within our community.
- Individual worth - We affirm that the individuals we serve share with us common human needs, rights, desires, and strengths. We celebrate our individual and cultural diversity.
- Empowerment of all to learn and to experience personal choices and responsibilities.
- Quality is the continuous act of creating, building, and maintaining relationships and trust that we are providing the appropriate services for the consumer and the community.
- We strive to anticipate, acknowledge, and respond to the needs of our customers by building an environment which provides continual innovation and the people we serve.
- We believe our personal, professional, and organizational integrity is evidenced by our dedication to the individuals ad community we are entrusted and privileged to serve.